Monday, August 5, 2013

Administrative Updates -- 2013 Summer Issue

Dear CLD Members,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer!  Here is the latest issue of our CLD newsletter. Please keep your eyes peeled for announcements from the ATA as we approach the Annual Conference in San Antonio. I'm looking forward to updating you on the CLD’s activities – including a great deal of progress in passage selection for the developing Chinese > English certification exam. I hope to see many of you in San Antonio!

Warm Regards,


Di Wu


FAREWELL & CALL FOR A NEW EDITOR

Dear CLD Members,

For nearly three years, it has been my honor and pleasure to serve as your newsletter editor. I have greatly enjoyed reading about your experiences, benefiting from your professional insight and working side-by-side with you in creating our newsletter. Thanks mostly to the herculean efforts of our layout editor Evelyn Yang-Garland, our former Administrator Bin Liu and current Administrator Di Wu, the newsletter has been revived and is flourishing.

Now that the newsletter has some solid roots in place, it is time for me to pass on the torch. If you are interested in becoming the CLD editor, please contact either myself or our Administrator Di Wu. I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely Yours,

Katie Spillane

Chinese > English Translator

No comments:

Post a Comment